In three days of adventure you will enjoy the waters of the river Orteguaza, typical gastronomy of the region in the Calera Amazónica, in addition to the interaction with the fauna of the place. Finally, you will enjoy a tour of the Orteguaza River aboard the ferryboat cruiser Marcopolo.
1. Transport from Florencia to the respective places of visit.
2. Special Natural Attractions: Orteguaza River, Rio Hacha, Puerto Arango.
3. Activities: Trekking, Rafting, Canopy, sighting of flora and fauna.
4. Refreshments and Lunches in the places to visit, typical gastronomy of the region.
5. Hotel accommodation - Single room
6. Specialized Transportation.
7. Local guides during the tour.
Does Not Include:
1. Dinners, or expenses not specified in the program.
|Day||Location||Activity||Starting time||Ending time||Description|
|1||To 4 km from Florencia Vía
|Canopy at the Calera Amazónica||09:00||16:00||* Hiking in the surroundings of the Calera Amazonica restaurant, touring the backwater of the babilla and the banks of the river ax.
* Sighting and environmental interpretation of flora and fauna (Monos Saimiri) around the Calera Amazonica
* Typical lunch with smoked ham or Pirarocú in Arazá sauce.
|2||To 15 Km from Florencia Vereda -San Antonio de Atenas.
|Rafting in the Orteguaza River||09:00||16:00||* Rafting descent on the imposing Río Orteguaza.
* Sighting and interpretation of cave paintings in the Cave of Venus
* Recreational activities and enjoy typical Lunch of the Region.
To 14 Km f
(Puerto Arango -Florencia)
|10:00||16:00||* The last day in this department you will enjoy visiting the Arango Harbor, 20 minutes from the capital Florencia, an experience aboard the Barco Polo Ferry in the waters of the Orteguaza River, for 7 hours, apart from knowing a bit the history of this department with the Peruvian Colombo conflict, you will observe
some birds characteristic of the banks of the river, play beach volleyball, you will delight your eyes with the landscapes along a route of more than 6 km, in the island of the love you will enjoy a delicious lunch, accompanied by exquisite salads, made by the cooks of the ship.